- Cookie Kitchen / Cable Car Bake Shop (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Set off to a good start with a good coffee and the cake of your choice… And why not stop off in the afternoon as well, just to sample one of those delicious brownies or cookies?
- The Coffee Grinder, sponsored by Nescafé (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Just follow your nose to the source of the tempting aroma! Make your choice from the selection of coffees and cakes available.
- The Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlour, sponsored by Nestlé Ice Cream (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Treat yourself! Hot drinks, refreshments, ice creams… Just order what you want!
- The Ice Cream Company, sponsored by Nestlé Ice Cream (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Enjoy your favourite flavour in a cornet…
- Café de la Brousse Disneyland Park, (Disneyland Park, Adventureland): Take a rest from adventuring in the shade of a hut and build up your strength with sandwiches, salads, chips, coffee or a cake.
- Coolpost, sponsored by Coca Cola (Disneyland Park, Adventureland): Drinks and hot dogs.
- Captain Hook’s Galley (Disneyland Park, Adventureland): Under the bridge of Captain Hook’s Galley, choose from hot and cold drinks, hot dogs and ice-creams. Children won’t be able to resist the chance to play on the bridge and ring the bell!
- Fantasia Gelati, sponsored by Nestlé Ice Cream (Disneyland Park, Fantasyland): Heaven for lovers of Italian ice creams! Enjoy your favourite flavour in a décor inspired by the cartoon “Fantasia”!
- The Old Mill, sponsored by Yoco (Disneyland Park, Fantasyland): In the décor of a Dutch windmill, relax round a wide selection of sandwiches, panini, fruit tarts, fritters and drinks.
- Backlot Express Restaurant **, sponsored by Kit Kat (Walt Disney Studios® Park): Club and baguette sandwiches, quiches, saladas and pastries
Related Your Disney Land Paris Hotel. :
[shortmenu menu=”Silo: Quick Link2″ enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” ]