Self Service Restaurants
- Casey’s Corner** sponsored by Coca-Cola® (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Base-ball and ragtime… A fiery cocktail which will teach you all about the history of this sport, while you enjoy giant hot dogs and soft drinks.
- Market House Deli** (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Imagine an old-style New York grocery counter, in a peaceful atmosphere… Here, you’ll have no doubts: “Now, that’s a sandwich!”
- Plaza Gardens Restaurant *** sponsored by Coca Cola (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): Come and dine in this sumptuous, Victorian style restaurant near the centre of Disneyland ® Park. Choose from a wide range of European traditional dishes.
- Victoria’s Home-Style Restaurant** (Disneyland Park, Main Street, U.S.A.): What would you say to a delicious meat pie? You won’t be able to resist temptation in this 1890’s family guest house: lasagnes, quiches, mini-pizzas and mouth-watering desserts will make you loose your head!
- Fuente del Oro Restaurante** (Disneyland Park, Frontierland): En route for the South in a flash! In this “cantina”, enjoy delicious Mexican specialities, like tacos and chilli con carne, in a relaxed atmosphere. Caramba!
- Cowboy Cookout Barbecue** (Disneyland Park, Frontierland): You can’t miss this barn… it’s enormous! Come and eat chicken or spare ribs, smoked cowboy style, and tap your feet to the Country music.
- Last Chance Cafe** (Disneyland Park, Frontierland): The last stop before the famous hideaway of bandits and castle rustlers, the Haunted Manor… You’ll enjoy the turkey thighs, chips and sandwiches, and don’t forget to check on the “Wanted” posters on the walls.
- Colonel Hathi’s Pizza Outpost** (Disneyland Park, Adventureland): This is where chattering parrots invite you to pick your favourite dishes: pizzas, lasagnes, salads.
- Restaurant Hakuna Matata** (Disneyland Park, Adventureland): “No worries” is the motto here. Enjoy savoury dishes in an atmosphere conjured up by a colourful collection of brightly-painted masks and safari trophies: fajitas or grilled chicken.
- Au Chalet de la Marionnette** (Disneyland Park, Fantasyland): This is Pinocchio’s favourite restaurant! Come and sit by the fireplace and choose from roast chicken, hamburger, salad… And don’t forget the dessert! Apfelstrudel, or Black Forest Gateau?
- Pizzeria Bella Notte** sponsored by Buitoni (Disneyland Park, Fantasyland): Share a plate of Italian food with your loved one! Inspired by the famous cartoon “Lady and the Tramp”, enjoy pasta and pizzas in the atmosphere of a Venetian carnival.
- Toad Hall Restaurant** (Disneyland Park, Fantasyland): Stop off at this wooden inn and try typical English dishes: “fish ‘n chips”, pies, sandwiches, sponge puddings and other desserts.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Pizza Planet Restaurant** (Disneyland Park, Discoveryland): Plunge into the cartoon world of “Toy Story”! A ’50s décor, a giant rocket launcher full of 3-eyed extraterrestrials… all the ingredients are there for you to try the house special – the Pizzaburger, a hamburger with a mini-pizza on top!
- Café Hyperion** sponsored by Coca Cola (Disneyland Park, Discoveryland): Under the immense ship Hyperion, straight from a Jules Verne novel, discover the futuristic environment of Videopolis …Choose whatever you want – hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches or salads… You can eat on the terrace or inside, and then decide whether to watch a film on the multiple video screens or a live show.
- Chuck Wagon Cafe** (Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne ®): This restaurant has a selection of Wild West style dishes; the best barbecue in town! The restaurant has a children’s menu.
- La Cantina** (Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe®): Discover Tex Mex, Asian and European specialities in the typical atmosphere of the Santa Fe market.
- Crockett’s Tavern** (Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch®): In a welcoming atmosphere of the American West, enjoy grills and international cuisine. The restaurant has a children’s menu.
- McDonald’s®** (Disney® Village): Located on the Disney® Village Marina, fully glazed and decorated with an Italian theatre theme, it is outstandingly original and friendly. In particular, it has an indoor children’s play area.
- New York Style Sandwiches** (Disney® Village): Feeling peckish? Just stop at this authentic New-York deli and try its many sandwiches and cakes.
- Backlot Express Restaurant **, sponsored by Kit Kat (Walt Disney Studios® Park): Club and baguette sandwiches, quiches, saladas and pastries.
- Restaurant En Coulisse **, sponsored by Coca-Cola (Walt Disney Studios® Park): A selection of hamburgers, chicken burgers, pizzas, salads and ice cream.
- Rendez Vous des Stars Restaurant ** (Walt Disney Studios® Park): European and international buffet cuisine.
Related Your Disney Land Paris Hotel. :
[shortmenu menu=”Silo: Quick Link2″ enhance=”true” submenu_color=”#000000″ submenu_anchor_color=”#e0e0e0″ submenu_anchor_hover_color=”#ffffff” submenu_transparency=”0.8″ arrow=”true” ]