There are over 40 restaurants to choose from in Disneyland. Most restaurants are themed on the park your in, the others are famous international restaurants like Planet Hollywood & McDonalds.
There are flavours, and food types that will suit the whole family. A massive kids menu can be found at most restaurants. Most of the Restaurants have facilities for infant guests and some restaurants have fun play corners.
To help you choose your place to eat, click on the categories below and see where the restaurants are located.
- Cape Cod (Disney’s Newport Bay Club®): A subtle cuisine combining specialities from New England with the rich flavours of the Mediterranean. There’s a children’s menu at every restaurant.
- Yacht Club (Disney’s Newport Bay Club®):In a warm, authentic setting enjoy our fish and seafood specialities.
- Beaver Creek® Tavern (Disney’s Sequoia Lodge®): A warm, family atmosphere. Here you can enjoy international cuisine.
- Hunter’s Grill (Disney’s Sequoia Lodge®): Where the hunters meet! Sit down at one of the wooden tables and get ready to tuck into a magnificent buffet of succulent meat and a selection of country-style dishes.
- Annette’s Diner (Disney® Village): Happy Days are here again in this typical décor of ’50s America. Come and join in with the “shoobi-doo” and hum the great classics. Your giant hamburger with milk-shake, or your sundae for two will be served by waitresses on roller-skates!
- Planet Hollywood (Disney® Village): Join the stars at Planet Hollywood! Take a look at the famous handprints and souvenirs straight from the films. The lights twinkle while you sip your cocktail and enjoy hamburgers, salads and desserts. And then, who knows who you’ll meet…
- Rainforest Café (Disney® Village): Explore this restaurant with its Amazon forest theme; here you can have a drink surrounded by wild animals more real than the real thing, try colourful dishes with exotic flavours by the giant aquariums or do your shopping.
- The Steakhouse (Disney® Village): This red brick building may be reminiscent of the great warehouses of Chicago, but in fact it houses a high class restaurant. You can enjoy many specialities here, including loin chops and T-bone steaks, served with steamed potatoes. Looking for brunch? The Steakhouse serves it every Sunday from 12.00 to 15.00.
- Café des Cascadeurs sponsored by Coca-Cola (Walt Disney Studios® Park): An authentic ’50s American diner (sandwiches, hot dogs, salads, ice cream).
Related Your Disney Land Paris Hotel. :