The Magic of Disney Never Sleeps.
After the parks close in the evening, make your way to Disney Village.
With Shops, Restaurants, Clubs, Bars, Cinemas & Shows ensuring your night will not go un-entertained.
Restaurants & Bars
- Cafe Micky – (Open from 7:30 am). International cuisine & pizzas cooked in a traditional wood oven. Dine and take pictures with your favorite Disney Character.
- La Grange – (Open from 6:00 am). Tex-Mex cuisine. On the 3rd floor an all-you-caneat Texan buffet.
- The Steakhouse – (Open from Midday). Grilled meat specialties. A renovated Chicago Warehouse, now an elegant Restaurant.
- Annett’s Diner – (Open from 11:30 am) Authentic American Diner. Enjoys burgers, fries & milk-shakes in a “Happy Day” atmosphere. Take away available.
- New York Style Sandwiches – (Open from 9:00 am) Sandwiches & Salads. Take-away available.
- Buffalo Bill’s Wild West Show – Wild West Dinner Show Everyday at 6:30pm & 9:30pm.
- Sports Bar – (Open 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday)
- McDonalds Restaurant – (Open 9:00 am)
- Planet Hollywood – (Open 11:30 am)
- Rain Forest Cafe – (Open 11:30 am)
- Disney Store – The wonderful world of Micky & his Disney Friends Team Mickey – The World of Fashion. Disney Style.
- Hollywood Pictures – A world of movies inspired by Hollywood’s Golden era.
- The Disney Gallery – The art of animation for collectors & lovers of Disney
- Buffalo Trading Company – A true life general store of the Wild West.
- World of Toys – A Story comes to life. Every Disney Toy available.
Gaumont – (IMAX). Its a unique movie-going experience in 3D on a giant screen to be enjoyed over & over again. The normal cinema has 18 screens and movies showing all day and into the night.
New Fun Bowling & Games –
A fun filled bowling alley for all the family. Opens from 3-PM. Also features a new Arcade Games Room.
Hurricanes – (Open everyday from 11 p.m. to dawn) Disco Heaven for adults and children. Children under 18 must be accompanied by and adult.
Related Your Disney Land Paris Hotel. :