How to Get There
All roads lead right to an unforgettable experience. Both Disney® Parks lie at a magical crossroads that can be reached via a fast and fantastic voyage by plane, train, car or public transit from the heart of Paris. In fact, the Eurostar, RER regional train and the airport shuttle all deliver you to the gates of Disneyland® Resort Paris!
Air France, the preferred airline of Disneyland® Resort Paris, offers departures from most Airports in the United Kingdom. The choice is yours! Disney and Air France have also teamed up to earn you Flying Blue miles when you buy a flight – inclusive package for Disney’s Hotel New York®, Disney’s Newport Bay Club® or Disney’s Sequoia Lodge®. (Be sure to check eligibility at time of booking.) UK travellers enjoy a taste of France in the air and arrive at the exclusive, modern Terminal 2F at Paris Roissy/Charles – de – Gaulle airport. From there, it’s easy to hop a special shuttle straight to the entrance of Disneyland® Resort Paris. Airport Shuttle service (VEA shuttle bus) is available for your convenience, connecting Roissy/Charles – de – Gaulle and Orly airports with the Disney® Parks and Disneyland® Resort Paris hotels (except for the Davy Crockett Ranch®) 7 days a week!
- Various UK departure airports
- 3 Paris arrival airports
- Direct VEA shuttle from Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports
VEA Shuttle Bus:
For clients arriving by plane, VEA shuttle bus links both the Orly or Roissy/ Charles de Gaulle airport with Disney Hotels*, every 30 minutes to 1 hour. Within around 45 minutes, you will arrive in the heart of the Magic. On your departure day, plan to take your VEA shuttle Bus two and a half hours prior to your flight check in.
- VEA is not suitable for disabled clients.
- Currently there isn’t a VEA shuttle bus service between our resort and Paris Beauvais airport.
- *The VEA shuttle bus is not available to or from Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch®. The shuttle also links to our partner Hotels (sometimes via the Marne – la – Vallée/ Chessy stop with a change of bus).
- Transfers are only included in Package holidays, not individual component holidays. (see terms and conditions)
All aboard the Disneyland express! The Eurostar™ arrives at the doorstep of the Disney® Parks and just a hop, skip, and jump away from the Disney® Hotels (Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch® is just a 15-minute drive away). It’s only a 3 – hour journey by Eurostar from London and less than 2 hours from Ashford International to ‘Marne – la – Vallée/Chessy’ train station.
- Daily direct service operates from Waterloo International and Ashford, Kent. From November 2007, London station is St. Pancras International.
- The Magic starts the moment you begin your journey
- Marne la Vallée/Chessy Station is located at the gates of the Disney Parks & there may be someone special to meet you!
- Disney Express Luggage Service (optional extra)
- Non-direct service operates via Lille on Eurostar with a TGV connection to Disneyland® Resort Paris
Disney Express Luggage Service
We’ve conjured up a special Disney spell that makes your luggage magically appear in your Disney® Hotel! When you take the direct Eurostar train from the London Waterloo or Ashford Terminals, be sure to check in for our exclusive Disney Express service. You’ll travel direct to Disneyland® Resort Paris at the ‘Marne – la – Vallée/Chessy’ station. Once there, you leave your luggage at the ‘Disney Express’ counter – you’re then free to start your adventure right away! The bags go straight to your Disney Hotel while you dive head – first into your adventure! (This service is not available for Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch®.)Time for some last minute fun in the Disney Parks? You bet! Just leave your luggage with the concierge at your hotel and pick it up at the “Disney Express” service desk at the station, before boarding the Eurostar.
- Hotel pre-check in
- Disney Eurostar kids pack
- Disney team on board
- Luggage transfer to/from hotel
- Go straight to the Parks upon arrival
By Regional Train (RER):
From Paris, the RER line A (Regional Express Railway) takes you quickly to the heart of Disneyland Resort Paris… In just 35 minutes, you can be at the gates of a fairytale land where all your dreams come true! Just get out at the end of the line, Marne la Vallée/Chessy station, 100 metres from the gates of Disneyland Park.
- Enjoy a way of travel that comes with freedom of choice and great service.
- Keep the little ones amused with a variety of activities, including play areas and quieter spots for watching videos.
- Take advantage of reduced high street shopping prices.
- Take a walk on deck to stretch your legs, take in the fresh air and enjoy the fantastic sea views as you cruise to France.
- A choice of restaurants available for dining.
- The onboard shop is stocked with small toys, games and confectionery to keep children amused for the drive to Disneyland Resort Paris.
Dover to Calais:
- Up to 25 crossings each way per day, round the clock.
- Crossing times approximately 75 minutes.
- Direct motorway access on both sides of the channel means you can be at Disneyland Resort Paris easily from Calais.
- Upgrade to the Club Lounge for a small supplement, with a complimentary glass of Champagne, tea, coffee and newspapers – plus soft drinks and snacks for all the family. The Priorité service allows you to board and depart first, giving you a head start in Calais.
Hull to Zeebrugge:
- An easy, stress – free way of getting to France from the North of England with minimal driving.
- Excellent motorway connections from the UK, the Belgian town of Zeebrugge is easily accessible from Paris.
- Civilised arrival times, following an overnight crossing mean you will arrive relaxed and refreshed for your holiday.
- The motorists’ no.1 choice for crossing the Channel.
- The fastest channel crossing : Folkstone to Calais in just 35 minutes
- Up to 3 departures an hour at peak periods
- Reliable service operating around the clock, 365 days a year
- Relax in the comfort of your own car
- Prices include car and all passengers
Driving to Disneyland® Resort Paris is a breeze! All channel crossings have easy access to the French motorway network. Take the A4 motorway, direction “Metz – Nancy”, straight to the Resort at the exit (“sortie”) 14.
- Choice of cross channel routes: ferry; Eurotunnel
- Perfect for Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch®
- Cost effective for larger families
- Easy motorway connections to Resort
- Free parking at Disney® Parks & Hotels
Related Your Disney Land Paris Hotel. :